Take Your Meds-It's A New Book Review:--
Dealing with the imminent death of someone you have spent the majority of your adult life with, knowing you would rather be anywhere, but with that person and having to sort through varied emotions could be mind boggling. I know I wouldn't have been able to do it. I would have kissed the man good-bye the same way he had done the marriage. Anna drove me a little crazy with her ruminations over every small aspect of her and her estranged husband's relationship and that of their grown children. I just don't think I could have stuck around and accepted the poor attitudes from the children.
Anjuelle did a great job bringing her characters to life. I enjoyed reading 'The House'.

Anjuelle hosts the weekly blog talk radio show, Book Talk, Creativity and Family Matters
www.blogtalkradio.com/anjuellefloyd Read Anjuelle's blogs and more about her @ www.anjuellefloyd.com
and www.anjuellefloyd.wordpress.com Best Blogger Tips