Take Your Meds- It's A New Book Review:--
 Bet you can't get it out of your mind. I was so enthralled with this book from the first time I read an excerpt on Facebook that every time the cover passed on my timeline I wanted to cry. I was dying to read it. My feigning was not for naught. Most readers say 'from the first page I was caught' I have to say I was pulled in by Catherine's eyes and held tight by her story.

Linda did an awesome job making everything so believable I couldn't put my phone down. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to throw it against the wall because the screen was so small I couldn't read fast enough.
Great descriptions, translation of language, and transporter into emotions. To cure your boredom, and feed your imagination, I recommend this book. Best Blogger Tips