Take Your Meds- It's A New Book Review:--

What Grimsley Hollow was able to establish throughout the book was the fact everyone, is important, no matter what difference or disability they may have. Even though he has been labeled with the word 'autistic', Gage 'The Chosen One' is the best person to be the hero in this book. Without what the world deems as a 'defect' there is no way he would be so in tuned with his surroundings, nor have the ability to show empathy for others.

I love the story line, the way Gage's special abilities are brought out, and the way I found myself part of the fantasy and routing for the young warriors.  Usually I avoid fantasy like a plague, but heard so many good things about the book I had to read it. I'm glad I did. Nicole did such a fantastic job with her descriptions the fantasy land seemed so real I didn't have to force my imagination to see the settings. I can't wait to read the next books in the series.

(C) Ey Wade 2012 all rights reserved and all rights granted to the author of reviewed book. Best Blogger Tips